Our Office’s Safety Precautions
For your safety and peace of mind, our office follows all infection control protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control and mandated by the Ohio State Dental Board.
- We practice social distancing of patients in our office
- Patients are brought directly to treatment rooms from the parking lot and provided with hand sanitizer
- Masks and facial coverings are mandatory within our building
- High level surface disinfection of clinical and public areas is performed throughout the day
We exceed recommendations by:
- Employing Hospital Grade enhancements to our HVAC system using air ionizers and UV light
- HEPA filter air purification units throughout the office
- Extraoral high velocity suctions units to remove aerosol during procedures
All clinical staff practice frequent handwashing, utilize N95 masks, face shields and gowns.
Please feel free to ask about our practices at any time.